asCamcorder - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

asCamcorder

Hello Andrei,

I'm now testing asCamcorder. Have good results, but when I have more then one Webcam connected to my Notebook I don't have the possibility to change from one webcam to the other. I'm using your sample you have included with the plugin.

Maybe I don't understand the function of the Indexes but I tried to change these and nothing happens.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,

Eric

I do not have two cameras, so I tested it on one. Try this order of command execution.

1 Camera - Button1
1 Command: asCamCreate "Rectangle1"
2 Command: asCamCaptureWeb "Rectangle1" "Enable" "0"

2 Camera - Button2
1 Command: asCamCreate "Rectangle1"
2 Command: asCamCaptureWeb "Rectangle1" "Enable" "1"

If it doesn't work out, I'll get the second camera and check on 2 cameras ...

Regards. Andrei (as3856)

Hello Andrei,

I tried what you suggested in your message above, but no changes. Have internal webcam in notebook and external FHD webcam.
If I start the webcam the external webcam shows up, if I use index 1, 2, 3... and so on, it doesn't change the webcam.
Next to this the external webcam is FHD 1920x1024, but the "asCamDialogDriver" shows a maximum resolution of 640x480.

I hoped to use the plugin for an project because all the other possibilities are great, and even to combine the asCamcorder with asPicture would make a perfect combination. But the webcam selection and correct resolution is needed.

If you want and have time it would be great to review the plugin. I can support you with testing because I have a lot of hardware to test available.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,

Eric

Hello Eric

I'll get the second camera and test it. With two cameras, I have not tried. Need time. I will try to quickly.
Regards.

Andrei (as3856)

Hello Andrei,

No worries, and i will be glad to support you with testing.

Thanks a lot for your great support and the great plugins you created.

Best regards,

Eric

Hi ebear,

Feek free to  check NeoWebCam plugin

https://archive.visualneo.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15022&hilit=neowebcam

Support multiple cams, record audio/video AVI file, set all configurations, etc.

I guess download link is older, please ask me...

Greetings from Buenos Aires,

David de Argentina

Hello David,

Thanks for your response. I would like to give a try, but the download link doesn't exist anymore. Can you help me with this?

Thanks a lot and regards,

Eric

http://specialapps.rcmediaservices.net/files/WCS.zip

cheers,

David de Argentina

Hello David,

I tried you Cam plugin. I can switch the cameras this works fine, but I cannot set any resolution higher than 640 x 480 even when the camera supports higher resolutions.

Best regards,

Eric