neoPDF plugin preview - Forum

Forum Navigation
Climate strike banner
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

neoPDF plugin preview

We have updated the tutorial for neoPDF plugin.
This plugin will be released within VisualNEO Web next version.
It provides developers of VisualNEO Web Apps with an easy to use set of commands for interacting with the open source jsPDF library to compose documents that the user can then print or download (as a file in PDF format).

neoPDF online tutorial:
https://visualneo.com/tutorials/neopdf

For enquiring minds, you can download the App source code (.neoapp). Although you won't be able to compile/test/run it without the newer version of plugin, but could view the source that goes with the online demo.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Is this work on mobile?

Hello Luis,

Online tutorial works fine for me on Chrome and Firefox, but not with IE11 on Win7

Regards

Hans-Peter

@asmat yes, you can test it on mobile. It should work.
@hpw, IE11 has not been updated for years. Some VisualNEO Web capabilities, including the soon to be released neoTable plugin, will not be IE11 compatible. Sorry.
It should work in any modern browser (FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Edge and even Safari).
Best regards.

Quote from luishp on March 13, 2019, 8:00 am

@asmat yes, you can test it on mobile. It should work.
@hpw, IE11 has not been updated for years. Some VisualNEO Web capabilities, including the soon to be released neoTable plugin, will not be IE11 compatible. Sorry.
It should work in any modern browser (FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Edge and even Safari).
Best regards.

Ok if it doesn's work in olders versions but there must be a way to display a message/image

to alert the user that the app doesn't work in that browser version and must use a modern browser.

Thank you. I am looking forward to it (depending on the cost, of course :) )

I know this question might show my ignorance, which I really don't mind, because I am ignorant about many many things, but is there a "dummy" way to implement this with the pdf output?
https://www.mathjax.org/

Please take a look at this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6684697/Microsoft-cyber-security-chief-tells-users-stop-using-Internet-Explorer.html

No one should use Internet Explorer anymore for browsing the Internet.
Today it's just a facility for compatibility purpouses.

Thank you. I am looking forward to it (depending on the cost, of course :) )

It will be a free update for registered users :)

I know this question might show my ignorance, which I really don't mind, because I am ignorant about many many things, but is there a "dummy" way to implement this with the pdf output?

We are all ignorants until we know the answer.
Right now there is not a Math formula writing facility within VisualNEO Web.
But soon or later it will be one.

Hello Luis,

>Today it's just a facility for compatibility purpouses.

Yes, but when we think about using ViusualNeoWeb inside a VisualNeoWin webobjects we are facing this compatibilty problem.

But that the way it works from MS. We have to know it.

Regards

Hans-Peter