publish app in playstore - Forum

Forum Navigation
VisualNEO Products: Web, Win and PixelNEO
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

publish app in playstore

Is there anyone who had published an app in playstore such that made by VisualNEO web?

Hi @asmat, these posts are quite old (when VisualNEO Web was in beta stage) but take a look anyway:
https://archive.visualneo.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21181
https://archive.visualneo.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21938

Today, the first app that made by visualNEO web published in playstore.
you can download with this link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kankor.Plus.com
It will be good if you check the app and it may help you to know how much visualNEO web is powerful.

@asmat

Congratulations!!!

@Vadim, Thank you!

Congratulations @asmat!

I've installed the app. Don't understand anything but it's very beautiful and runs smoothly.
Very proud of you!

Thank you @luishp,

I will make, a plugin for the important codes of the above app.

That would be great @asmat.
If you are so kind, please share your experience publishing the app in the Play Store.
Thank you!

History of publish app in playstore:

My app approximately one month ago was ready to publish, but with some reason and problem It takes 20 days to publish. Since I complete coding part like css and javascript the app was perfectly work on my mobile, it was work in portrait and landscape beautifully. I start testing app to different version and screen size of android device. I was to face with paring error problem in one version of android. I don’t know how can i solve this problem, but I try to solve this error, I was solve this error at least in 10 days.

Creating account in playstore was also a big problem to me. I don’t why my debit card does not work for online paying service. One of my friend made account for me with his card.

After completing all requirements of playstore (like: signed app, screenshots, description, cover photo, privacy policy…etc). I overcome to publish app in playstore, since i upload app in play store the app was go pending in 3 days, after that app was publish in playstore.

You can see the detail of the app in the below picture:

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

very good

Does anybody has experience with in-app purchases implementation in Visualneo apps?

Quote from asmat on December 29, 2019, 10:03 am

History of publish app in playstore:

My app approximately one month ago was ready to publish, but with some reason and problem It takes 20 days to publish. Since I complete coding part like css and javascript the app was perfectly work on my mobile, it was work in portrait and landscape beautifully. I start testing app to different version and screen size of android device. I was to face with paring error problem in one version of android. I don’t know how can i solve this problem, but I try to solve this error, I was solve this error at least in 10 days.

Creating account in playstore was also a big problem to me. I don’t why my debit card does not work for online paying service. One of my friend made account for me with his card.

After completing all requirements of playstore (like: signed app, screenshots, description, cover photo, privacy policy…etc). I overcome to publish app in playstore, since i upload app in play store the app was go pending in 3 days, after that app was publish in playstore.

You can see the detail of the app in the below picture:

با سلام برنامه رو با نیو وب نوشتید؟ آیا از ویدیو استفاده کردید؟ چون من با فونگپ نتونستم ویدیو را اجرا کنم.

سلام بله برنامه را با نیو وب ساختم، در این برنامه ویدیو استفاده نکردم،

I'm getting this warnings from PlayStore:

This APK has unused codes and resources that are being sent to users. Reduce the size of your application with the Android App Bundle. If you don't optimize your app for different device settings, it will take too long to download and install on user devices. Heavier apps have lower download volume. Furthermore, they take up a lot of storage space on users' devices.

This APK contains Java or Kotlin code, which can be obfuscated. We recommend that you upload a deofuscation file to facilitate analysis and debugging of ANR errors and crashes.

How can I fix it?

@fmorales, just ignore those warnings. They are just recommendations.

Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?