Video Trim App needs trackbar - Forum

Forum Navigation
Embarcadero contest retweet
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Video Trim App needs trackbar

I have made an app that trims video clips with ffmpeg utilities. It trims video clips (but not audio yet) by selecting a start frame and an end frame. It works okay and is easy to use, but the trackbar only partly works because I am still not sure how it communicates with ffplay. All the pub files including a working exe are in this zip (94773768 size). I would appreciate any advice on why the trackbar slides automatically sometimes, although I have not written code for it to do that.

http://www.awareware.com/NEOWINPLUGINS/trimZip/Vtrim.zip

video trim app

I solved the trackbar issue. It was impossible for me to modify the NEOWin track bar for use with ffmpeg video utilities. So I embedded a NEOWeb media player in my program and now I can use its tracking bar to set a begin mark and an end mark for trimming videos with ffmpeg. It only accepts MP4 videos but I will include a MP4 converter from AVI and MOV. If you wrap your NEOWeb app inside a basic NEOWin publication's browser object, you can have easy access to Windows System files, with File Open, File Save commands, etc.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
luishp and Vadim have reacted to this post.
luishpVadim
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?