videoplaying - Forum

Forum Navigation
VisualNEO Products: Web, Win and PixelNEO
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

videoplaying

hi,i need to have a video playing at the entrance of the page. I have written this but it does not work in Google and Firefox but is ruining in internet explorer . This is the script:

CreateVideoPlayer "Container1" "E:\videoes\Food\Apple Pie Recipe.mp4" false true false false

but when the play control is true it works. please help.

@kazem it works fine for me. Anyway note that autoplay option is not allowed when working in a local environment due to CORS.
To test it just compile your project and use the included neoPHP Server tool to run your application from a web server avoiding security restrictions or upload the compiled app to your hosting service.
Regards.

great thanks to you

I did but did not work but when I true the mute option it worked. But I need the sound too. Another question is it possible to use flash (SWF) or gif animation? how?

thank you again

@kazem for gif animation just use a .gif animated file as an image.
Flash SWF files are deprecated and most web browsers and even Adobe, the Flash software company, have dropped support.
Please take a look here for more information.

Regards.

hi, I really appreciate it. In some cases, I need some animation like wipe right in visual neo win to use in neoweb. How can use because such a thing is not in neoweb. Thank you for your help.

@kazem VisualNEO Web is plenty of animation options. The easiest one is using ShowObject and HideObject transition effects. Please take a look at the YouTube Channel for more complex animations.
The user @rrey is publishing a really complete tutorial VisualNEO Web animations in spanish here:

https://sites.google.com/genmagic.net/creacionconvisualneo/creacion-animaciones/animacion-basica

Regards.

hi, excuse me for bothering you so much, but I am a newcomer who needs help because I don't have the manual of neoweb.

I am writing a web-based Persian teaching app. which needs to appear words or sentences from right to left individually (in words letter by letter and in sentences word by word. I did this in neowin by (wipe right) easily. But in neoweb I could not find such an animation.

About the video, I should mention that when it is compiled for windows .exe it does not work and shows this error (invalid source . or unsupported video type or invalid file path). But in the compiling window it shows the video adding sentences. What should be wrong?

with regards

Hi @kazem do you mean something like the attached sample?
Note that VisualNEO Web executables are very limited due to security restrictions (CORS) and Internet Explorer dependencies.
Best regards.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

hi, thank you very much. I have written a drag and drop app but there is a problem. There are some draggable objects which some of them may be used more than one time, But after using the first time and returning to their position, for the second time it does not work. What should I do?

Best regards

Uploaded files:

hi again, I did the drop and drag problem. I compile the program for mobiles in PhoneGap but I had 2 issues:

1.the Persian fonts changed.

2.the videos did not work.

could you help me?

Uploaded files:

@kazem:

There are some draggable objects which some of them may be used more than one time, But after using the first time and returning to their position, for the second time it does not work. What should I do?

The key is to use the slDraggableDestroy command ... followed by the slDraggableInit and slDraggableSetDropObject commands.

As to where these commands should be placed, depends on you desired User Experience ...

a) If you want the dropped object to remain in the dropped location until the next drag action, you can place the afore mentioned commands in a separate PushButton (in place of your MoveObject commands).

b) If you don't want the user to click on a PushButton to activate 'draggability", you could consider placing these commands ...

- in the click event code section of the draggable object (I got mixed results)

or

- in a subroutine that is referenced in the on drop success parameter of the slDraggableSetDropObject command (I don't think this is the effect you want)

hi, thank you for your help. I did it by slDraggableEnable after every dragging and it worked.

regards

Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?