VisualNEO Web. Version 21.11.27 released - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Web. Version 21.11.27 released

MINOR VERSION UPDATE

Free update for previous version VisualNEO Web users.

Software: VisualNEO Web
Version: 21.11.27

This is a minor version update with important enhancements.

Core updates:

• New core commands
    • ConsoleTable (Print an array or object variable to the Console as a table)
    • Base64ToLocalFile (Save Base64 enconded content into a local file)
    • SvgToBase64Jpg (Encode a SVG inline image located into a Container into Base64 JPG format)
    • SvgToBase64Png (Encode a SVG inline image located into a Container into Base64 PNG format)
    • ImgToBase64Jpg (Encode a Image object into Base64 JPG format. Requieres secure context)
    • ImgToBase64Png (Encode a Image object into Base64 PNG format. Requieres secure context)

Download from:
https://visualneo.com/download

With these new commands we will have much more possibilities when working with images as we can use Base64 encoded images to render them using plugins as neoPdf or FabricJs, or to be stored easily in a remote database.
Note that we can design a SVG file using an external editor as Affinity Designer and include text with variables like [myvar] within it. Then we can embed the resulting SVG code inside a Container and see any variable value directly into the SVG image text. Now it's even possible to convert the SVG to Base64 and then render it to a PDF, so you can design very rich reports.

Let me know if you encounter any issue or have any questions.

EDITED ON 2021/11/25
A minor fix regarding ArrayShuffle command has been published

Thank you!

Vadim, farhad2008 and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
Vadimfarhad2008CDY@44DarbdenralindraynroccocoglianoGary ChikePhil78

Great!!! Thanks so much for the new features, Luis!!!

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

Better and better =)

Great

A thousand thanks Luis

luishp

Thank you so much Luis !!

luishp

I have published a minor fix regarding ArrayShuffle command.
When the target array was different than the original one, the command failed.

This is a working sample once fixed:

CreateArray [numbers] "zero,one,two,three"
CreateEmptyArray [numbers2]
ArrayShuffle [numbers] [numbers2]
ConsoleLog [numbers]
ConsoleLog [numbers2]

Thank you!

Vadim and Gary Chike have reacted to this post.
VadimGary Chike

Thank you so much Luis, a very quick repair for ArrayShuffle ! I like also ConsoleTable.

Regards

luishp

I have published a minor fix regarding ArrayCopy command. It failed when trying to copy an Array from the first item (position 0), Thank you @phil78 for reporting the problem!

Vadim and CDY@44 have reacted to this post.
VadimCDY@44

Thanks again @luishp you are really too fast !

It works fine for me now !

I would like to know why I have always this message when running neoweb after installation ?

Regards

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

I would like to know why I have always this message when running neoweb after installation ?

@phil78 that's due to an old version error during install. Just unistall and reinstall instead of simply installing to fix it.
Regards.

I am excited to see such new developments in my absence.  I had major open heart surgery to have a valve replaced and was groggily monitoring  fav development platform as often as I could.

I see a new plugin coming and can't wait to play with it as it might just perfectly fit into a current project I am working on.

Nothing worse than being bed ridden, sore, unable to sleep while all my ideas kept flowing through my head.  I think not being able to work on my projects was by far the worst part.

But now, with some time off to recover, I am ready to get back into my projects.  Missed you all.

And just for the record, my mom was one of the first 400 people to ever have open heart surgery in the 60s and was a pioneer of what we have today.  She is 83 and still kicking!!!!  Once you ave a working and growing legacy, you just gotta keep moving forward and that my friends is VisualNeo and this company.

Thank you so much for keeping this platform alive!

Vadim and Gary Chike have reacted to this post.
VadimGary Chike

@neal-stone I wish you a very quick recovery and all the best!
I can't repeat enough how great this community is :)

Hi @neal-stone ,

I wish you all the best !

@neal-stone

I wish you health as soon as possible!!!

Doing well and yes, this is an amazing community.

Vadim has reacted to this post.
Vadim
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?