VisualNEO Win. Minor Version 19.4.29 released - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Win. Minor Version 19.4.29 released

Page 1 of 2Next

Software: VisualNEO Win
Version:

This is a minor update, free for all current registered users.

Change Log:

• Offline help file included in .chm format (look into My Documents > VisualNEOWin > Help).
  • Modified Tool Icons (colorfull modern design).
  • New Buttons (three states), Icons, Cursors and GIF library items.

New predefined buttons VisualNEO Win

Download:

https://visualneo.com/downloads

Vadim, mishem and CDY@44 have reacted to this post.
VadimmishemCDY@44

Thank you Luis !

Hello, Luis! Is it possible to provide the user with a way to use their icon sets for VisualNEO Win? It would be interesting! Users could exchange sets of icons. Such a step can remove the problem of choosing a single style. At the moment, I prefer the NeoBook 5.8.7 icons.

Louishp. Please do not need to customize the Windows application under the web application.
Indeed, since opinions differ so much, can it be better to make a user-changeable design?
Classic (90s), Web, Custom, etc.

corstar has reacted to this post.
corstar

@mishem and @vadim, after thinking on it carefully, I have decided to left intact the original tool icons.
Thank you very much for your comments.

Vadim, mishem and corstar have reacted to this post.
Vadimmishemcorstar

Thanks for making the offline help, I noticed the web based documentation was down a few times. (https://winhelp.visualneo.com/)

This might not be planned or possible, but any chance a dark or inverted color scheme can be used for the help? It's just that white is blinding to me.

Hi @costar and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for making the offline help, I noticed the web based documentation was down a few times.

We suffered a DDOS attack two days ago, so we had to implement new security rules. As a result the main site and the subdomains were down for a few hours. It should not happen again (I hope so).

This might not be planned or possible, but any chance a dark or inverted color scheme can be used for the help?

We will try to offer a solution for this.

Best regards.

corstar has reacted to this post.
corstar

Thanks. I can make do with the online help and I use an addon called "Dark Reader" which lets you white/black list sites to use light/dark mode. Maybe others will find it handy, it's on all the main browsers.

https://darkreader.org/

This is a good update. Looking forward to more

Are there anticipations for VisualNeo Win? thank you.

Thanks for the update. I am so looking forward to more in the future. I cant wait to see what you guys will do with VisualNeo Win!!

Hi Luis! 

I tried to send you this message from the contact web form but after trying twice, there was always a mistake.

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 11.18.50 AM.png

I don't usually do that but I will ask you a few questions I’m asking myself.  

Feel free to answer or not.

Do you plan to upgrade VisualNeo Win soon (to major upgrade for example) or not at all?

Also, I want to let you know that I will upgrade my VisualNeo Web version on Friday this week. 

if everything is ok with the minister of finance (my wife).  :)

Also, if ever (I said EVER) want to add the possibility to publish an APP in Mac OSX format with VIsualNeo (web or Win) it will be a GREAT asset for the customers and for your Company.

Since a few week, I lost my right eye because of a bacterium.  I'm not using much my computer, but again I like to upgrade to the latest version of my softwares.  As long I use them, I will keep in touch with your company Luis.

Oh by the way, (almost forgot) if you ever get special on VisualNeo Win plugins (NeoDX, NeoDB Pro and NeoFM-FTP) let me know please.

Finally, I would like to take the opportunity to thanks the VisualNeo team for their hard work and the new VisualNeo Web release!

CDY@44 has reacted to this post.
CDY@44

Sorry about your eye Rocote !

Hi @rocote. I'm really really sorry about your eye. That's terrible! :(
The contact form works for me (it's probably the antispam). Anyway you can always write to info[at]sinlios.com

Do you plan to upgrade VisualNeo Win soon (to major upgrade for example) or not at all?

I really want to do it, but the code, compiler and libraries are quite old and very difficult to understand.
I do not give up but right now I'm quite more efficient working on VisualNEO Web.

Also, if ever (I said EVER) want to add the possibility to publish an APP in Mac OSX format with VIsualNeo (web or Win) it will be a GREAT asset for the customers and for your Company.

I know. I think it will be possible soon or later with VisualNEO Web but almost impossible with VisualNEO Win.

Oh by the way, (almost forgot) if you ever get special on VisualNeo Win plugins (NeoDX, NeoDB Pro and NeoFM-FTP) let me know please.

Sure!

My best wishes!

Vadim has reacted to this post.
Vadim

Hi @rocote! I sympathize and wish you health!

Thanks to the creators of the plugins, VisualNEO Win continues to develop actively! Install new plugins - this is a great way to update the program!

Order plugins if you are missing some features! If the idea of the plugin is interesting to someone, the plugin will appear!

For each new plugin idea, create a separate topic in this section:
https://visualneo.com/forum/forum/ordering-plugins

Rocote,

So sorry to hear about your eye bud. I cant imagine what that must be like. I am an amputee (lost my right leg in an accident) and know loss bud.

I also would very much love to see a major update to VisualNeo Win. VERY MUCH.

I wish you good health my man!! take care of yourself!

And btw Luis, I voted for VisualNeo Win and got my wife, daughter and mother to go vote also :)

Vadim and CDY@44 have reacted to this post.
VadimCDY@44
Quote from rocote on November 12, 2019, 6:30 pm

Hi Luis! 

I tried to send you this message from the contact web form but after trying twice, there was always a mistake.

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 11.18.50 AM.png

I don't usually do that but I will ask you a few questions I’m asking myself.  

Feel free to answer or not.

Also, I want to let you know that I will upgrade my VisualNeo Web version on Friday this week. 

if everything is ok with the minister of finance (my wife).  :)

Since a few week, I lost my right eye because of a bacterium.  I'm not using much my computer, but again I like to upgrade to the latest version of my softwares.  As long I use them, I will keep in touch with your company Luis.

Finally, I would like to take the opportunity to thanks the VisualNeo team for their hard work and the new VisualNeo Web release!

Sorry about your eye Rocote. The retina of my right eye suddenly got detached in September and I am now partially blind. I had emergency surgery and am doing CBD oil therapy (which works wonders) and my vision will be fully recovered in a month. Hang in there...

@fkapnist I wish you all the best and a soon recovery!
Please take care.

fkapnist has reacted to this post.
fkapnist

I really want to do it, but the code, compiler and libraries are quite old and very difficult to understand.
I do not give up but right now I'm quite more efficient working on VisualNEO Web.

Don't try to understand old code. Just add your new layer of 64 bit functions and unicode support like a plugin. But don't call it a plugin - call it an upgrade. VisualNEO Win is only needed by those who work exclusively with Windows System files. Everything else can be done with VisualNEO Web  ....

Hi everyone and thank you for your support!About

About VisualNeo Win now... What I suggest to LUIS is to combine both software together.   Since the compiler is working good during publishing time, maybe with a few configuration, it can support code written in the VisualNeo Win way.

Let simulate an action....

Let suppose someone open the software than, the software ask the person if he wants to work in VisualNEO for Windows or VisualNeo for Web.  Then the software open a GUI for VisualNeo Win or for VisualNeo Web, depending of his choice.

I imagine that VIsualNeo (win or web) are both written in C+?

Anyway, it is just a suggestion.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2Next
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?