Zoom work area - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Zoom work area

Is there any way to zoom the work area within Neobook? There is in Visualneo Web but I cannot find anything in Neobook, only can use the scroll bars to move around the workspace.

Hi matty47

No... you cannot zoom in the working area. You can use the magnifying glass in Neobook.

Greetings

matty47 has reacted to this post.
matty47

Good day! If I understood the question correctly, this button expands the code editor window.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

@Vadim, i think his talking about the zoom function in the working area where you can zoom in/out with the scrollbar of the mouse. I know we had this discussion about 4 years back for future updates.

I made a sample of what i think he meant

Greetings

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
matty47 has reacted to this post.
matty47

@impactband4u
@matty47

To work in zoom mode, I use the free ZoomIt utility (Mark Russinovich). It is a very handy program. Especially for teachers (you can draw on the screen, show in magnified form separate parts of the program interface. I often show my students how to work with VisualNEO Win with ZoomIt (on a big screen).

ZoomIt is now available on the official Microsoft website: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/zoomit

luishp, CDY@44 and matty47 have reacted to this post.
luishpCDY@44matty47

Thanks all for the responses.  impactband4U was correct.  I just wanted to see the whole layout of a larger window design - that is I wanted to zoom out not in.

luishp and Vadim have reacted to this post.
luishpVadim
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?