Easy Apache Cordova - Page 2 - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Easy Apache Cordova

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I just see this post

Thanks you @ivanes82!!

Seems like i can finaly make native apk apps :)))

I'm going to test it right now, this is what i always wanted i never succeed with Cordova before...

THANKS!

UPDATE: i created apk file easily.

UPDATE: to use my own keystore i have to make a random keystore using this tool then i replace it with my own key.

Ivanes82 and CDY@44 have reacted to this post.
Ivanes82CDY@44

wow .  great
Why does it not support English?

Ivanes82 and CDY@44 have reacted to this post.
Ivanes82CDY@44

Hi @ivanes82

Any Updates on Easy Apache Cordova ?

Hi @noyzen, I'm glad you are finding it useful. Right now I'm in high work season and I'm traveling a lot, so I can't dedicate as much time as I would like to my hobby. In a month or two I will have more free time and I will add new features and fix the android emulator, I have already located the bug, which makes it not work properly.
In the next version I will try to add the possibility to add your own keystore from within the program.

Hi @yasin, I am planning to add multiple languages to the program, but as I said above, I don't have much free time right now. I will try to make the program multi-language in the next version.

Best regards

CDY@44 and noyzen have reacted to this post.
CDY@44noyzen

Thanks for good news! I will wait :)

Hi @ivanes82, any update to your software ?

Regards,

@ivanes82

I have just noticed this Android APK SW has been made available.

Has the file become infected since you uploaded it in January and the last posts here in March? As no one else has mentioned what I have just experienced.

I am presented with the following "Threat Removed" warnings when the zip file was downloaded and .exe files extracted, which is worrying, so obviously I've not installed or tested.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Cita de CDY@44 on octubre 22, 2022, 1:09 am

Hola @ivanes82, ¿alguna actualización de su software?

Saludos

Unfortunately I lost the source code when I formatted my pc, a rookie mistake. At some point I will re-create the project, to continue where I was going.

Quote from paultomo on October 23, 2022, 11:24 am

@ivanes82

Has the file become infected since you uploaded it in January and the last posts here in March? As no one else has mentioned what I have just experienced.

I am presented with the following "Threat Removed" warnings when the zip file was downloaded and .exe files extracted, which is worrying, so obviously I've not installed or tested.

The files are not infected, it is a false positive. Note that the program modifies system variables to run, and I guess this can cause it to be detected as malware. When you close the program the system variables are restored to their original state. You can use the program without any problem.

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

I can't compile, I have some problem with Powershell.

Uploaded files:
Quote from Ivanes82 on October 25, 2022, 11:31 pm
Quote from paultomo on October 23, 2022, 11:24 am

@ivanes82

The files are not infected, it is a false positive. Note that the program modifies system variables to run, and I guess this can cause it to be detected as malware. When you close the program the system variables are restored to their original state. You can use the program without any problem.

Okay, thanks for confirming all is oaky with the files.

I have just tried to create an APK, I don't know much Spanish but have, I think, understood the process but I get an error.

Thanks

Uploaded files:
Quote from Juan Bermúdez on October 29, 2022, 1:00 pm

I can't compile, I have some problem with Powershell.

Can anyone help me? I have tried to put in the PSModulePath variable everything I have found on the internet but it still doesn't work.

It would appear that the downloads have disappeared from google - pity.

Google Translate

Parece que las descargas han desaparecido de google - lástima.

@ivanes82 ¿es posible recuperar la descarga de tu aplicación?
Si lo prefieres, podemos publicarla aquí en el servidor de visualneo.com.

Gracias!!

Quote from matty47 on July 31, 2023, 11:10 am

It would appear that the downloads have disappeared from google - pity.

Google Translate

Parece que las descargas han desaparecido de google - lástima.

sorry, I forgot to re-upload it. I had storage space problems and deleted it, but I still have a copy of the program. I'm on vacation, and I don't have the pc at hand, but as soon as I can, on the weekend I'll surely pass it to you.

Por supuesto @luishp, en cuanto vuelva a estar en casa, te paso el enlace y subes el programa a la web, para que no vuelva a pasar.

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?