Future Updates - VisualNeo for Windows - Page 2 - Forum

Forum Navigation
VisualNEO Products: Web, Win and PixelNEO
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Future Updates - VisualNeo for Windows

@as3856

I humbly apologize for not knowing about the plugin. I am a big fan of your work and use many of your plugins. I tested it and it works really well. Thank you very much. So far the best calendar plugin i ever used. :)

Greetings

@as3856

The return of the asCalFont doen't seem right. Can you check and correct that please.

I want to change the font of example: "Text1"

asCalFontBox "[TextEntry1]"
SetObjectFont "Text1" "[TextEntry1]" "ANSI_CHARSET"

This pops up an error

Is it possible to add futures in  asColorBox to open on a certain place I specify eg LeftTop, RightTop, (x) 213x (y) 124 etc and also if I pick a color in the color box to change the (object name) eg. Rectangle1 on the fly. I have a container and when i click on it, it must open the colorbox next to the container, so i need to put the colorbox on a certain place and if i click on any color it must change the object "Varaible" i chose on the fly.

Thank You

Greetings

asCalFontBox

-------------    This command and font selection only works for my plugins.

Is it possible to add futures in  asColorBox to open on a certain place I specify eg LeftTop, RightTop, (x) 213x (y) 124 etc and also if I pick a color in the color box to change the (object name) eg. Rectangle1 on the fly. I have a container and when i click on it, it must open the colorbox next to the container, so i need to put the colorbox on a certain place and if i click on any color it must change the object "Varaible" i chose on the fly.

---------------    Everything is possible, but the plugin is designed to create a calendar.......

Regards

Andrei (as3856)

@farhad2008

Very well . I work with all three of them.

regards

Is it possible to help with the other two that i also ask for?

Thank You

hi,

I have designed a new plugin for VisualNeo win that gives you good features for playing music.

This version plugin has the following specifications.
1- Playing Mp3 and wav music
2- Bass and treble control
3- Play speed control means tempo
4- Volume control
5- Stop
6- Pause

An example of this plugin is provided for your comment

Regards

farhad

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Sorry, the previous file had some problems, so I sent the new file

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

thank you

Thanks!!

Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?