Utilidad para gestionar plugins / Utility to manage plugins - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Utilidad para gestionar plugins / Utility to manage plugins

Muy buenas, por aquí dejo mi granito de arena para la comunidad. Es una pequeña utilidad, que permite tener organizados los plugins de Neobook y Visualneo, además de instalarlos rápidamente, e incluso decidir el orden en que se muestran estos.

El programa tiene tres plugins para instalar, pero tu mismo puedes añadir a la carpeta plugin, toda tu colección.

Solo he añadido 3 plugins a modo de ejemplo para que podáis verlo funcionar, ver donde y como añadir vuestros plugins.

Mi idea es contactar con los desarrolladores de plugins y pedirles permiso, para poder incluir sus plugins en el programa, para que de este modo en una sola descarga tengas toda la biblioteca de plugins disponibles, perfectamente organizados, faciles de instalar. También incluir información de los diferentes plugins, para en caso de que sean version de pago, donde contactar para poder comprárlos

Espero les guste y se de vuestra utilidad.

Video demostración de como funciona -> Video demostracion

DESCARGAR

Very good, here I leave my two cents for the community. It is a small utility that allows you to have the Neobook and Visualneo plugins organized, as well as to install them quickly, and even decide the order in which they are displayed.

The program has three plugins to install, but you can add your entire collection to the plugin folder yourself.

I have only added 3 plugins as an example so that you can see it work, see where and how to add your plugins.

My idea is to contact the plugin developers and ask them for permission to include their plugins in the program, so that in a single download you have the entire library of plugins available, perfectly organized, easy to install. Also include information about the different plugins, in case they are a paid version, where to contact to be able to buy them

I hope you like it and I know of your usefulness.

Video demonstration of how it works -> Video demostracion

DOWNLOAD

luishp, Vadim and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
luishpVadimdglojnarCN_Icemanjosevdr95

Really nice, working good:-)

Is it possible to create an English version ?

If you need help I'll be more then happy to help you with translation:-)

And also can you provide a compiled version without UPX because of false virus alarm ?

Cheers and thank you!

Quote from dglojnar on August 31, 2021, 8:37 pm

Really nice, working good:-)

Is it possible to create an English version ?

If you need help I'll be more then happy to help you with translation:-)

And also can you provide a compiled version without UPX because of false virus alarm ?

Cheers and thank you!

I'm already working on it. For the next version, all the text strings will be in an editable file, so that anyone can translate it into their language. Nice that you do the English translation.

No problem, the next version will not use UPX.

luishp, Vadim and dglojnar have reacted to this post.
luishpVadimdglojnar

@ivanes82

Thank you so much for sharing an interesting program!

For the next version, all the text strings will be in an editable file, so that anyone can translate it into their language.

The localization file is a great idea!!!

@ivanes82

Thank you :-)

David Esperalta ha dado su consentimiento para incluir sus plugins, así que en la próxima versión ya vendrán incluidos.
Si alguno de vosotros hace plugins y quiere que se incluyan, os agradecería que me dijerais por aquí.

David Esperalta has given his consent to include his plugins, so they will be included in the next version.
If any of you make plugins and want them to be included, I would appreciate it if you could tell me around here.

@ivanes82

I don't think any of the plugin makers could be against it. It's not like you're going to distribute keys to paid plugins. That's why I think it makes sense to enable by default all plugins available on the internet. Including paid ones, as they are represented by the authors on the internet. And if any of the authors are against it, they can always say so.
I have only one plugin so far:

Ivanes82 and josevdr95 have reacted to this post.
Ivanes82josevdr95
Quote from Vadim on September 1, 2021, 5:17 pm

@ivanes82

I don't think any of the plugin makers could be against it. It's not like you're going to distribute keys to paid plugins. That's why I think it makes sense to enable by default all plugins available on the internet. Including paid ones, as they are represented by the authors on the internet. And if any of the authors are against it, they can always say so.
I have only one plugin so far:
https://visualneo.com/forum/topic/vlword-working-with-ms-word-from-visualneo-win-projects?part=1

Well I will see what you say about plugins, the truth should not bother, but you never know :)
Great, I'll add your plugin.

Here I leave the download of the new version: NeoRepository 1.1.0.49.zip
It already has language support. Anyone can edit the * .lang file in the Languages folder.
David Esperalta plugins are included.

In the next version, the program will be distributed by itself, and the plugins can be downloaded with a download gesture in the program. In this way updating and distributing the application will be less burdensome.

luishp and Vadim have reacted to this post.
luishpVadim

@Ivanes82

Thank you very much! It will save a lot of time if one has to reinstall all the plugins again. If I may make a suggestion for your next update :)

1. The program should look for .loc files in the plugin folders that you want to install and copy them to the neobook / visualneo directory. Log files are for languages.

2. If the program can do the same with Functions like the plugins it will be great. I can add all my Favourite plugins and Functions in the program and if i ever have to reinstaal Windows i can quickly get everything the way it was in no time.

Thank you for this great software!

Greetings

Ivanes82 and CN_Iceman have reacted to this post.
Ivanes82CN_Iceman

@impactband4u

The idea of ​​log files is very good, I will include it. About the functions I had it planned, and I will also include it, but first I want to leave everything about the plugins ready. Thank you very much for leaving your suggestions. If you can think of something else, feel free to comment.

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

Por aquí dejo una nueva versión.

Se han reparado diversos errores.
Auto-actualizaciones. Si hay una nueva versión te avisa y te permite descargarla automáticamente
Ahora se copian automáticamente los archivos de traducción .loc
Ahora se guarda automáticamente tu ultimo conjunto de plugins, y se carga al iniciar, para una mas rápida modificación.
Si elegiste en el primer arranque idioma, ya no te vuelve a preguntar.
Se ha mejorado el diseño.

DESCARGAR

Here I leave a new version.

Various bugs have been fixed.
Auto-updates. If there is a new version, it alerts you and allows you to download it automatically.
Now the .loc translation files are copied automatically.
Now your last set of plugins is automatically saved, and loaded at startup, for faster modification. The design has been improved.
If you chose a language in the first boot, it will not ask you again.
The design has been improved.

DOWNLOAD

Vadim, dglojnar and CN_Iceman have reacted to this post.
VadimdglojnarCN_Iceman

@ivanes82

Thank you very much. Although, when i try to open the program it shoes me this error and freeze. It doesn't go into the program. Any suggestions?

Greetings

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

@ ivanes82

If i can suggest that you put a manual button that we can click to search for updates of the program it will be great, because i sometimes uses the program offline.

Ivanes82 has reacted to this post.
Ivanes82

@impactband4u

I have made a small modification, download it again, to see if it is solved. :)

Quote from Ivanes82 on September 7, 2021, 12:00 am

@impactband4u

I have made a small modification, download it again, to see if it is solved. :)

No, it's still the same. Don't want to open

@impactband4u

It's weird, it works fine for me. Maybe the firewall is blocking it. The program tries to open this file: https://neorepository.imf-hosting.es/config/Actualizacion.txt Does it open in your browser?

No nothing opens in my browser. When i click on the link, then this is what i get

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

@impactband4u

Please re-download it again, I have made another change. Let's see if now

impactband4u has reacted to this post.
impactband4u
Quote from Ivanes82 on September 7, 2021, 12:23 am

@impactband4u

Please re-download it again, I have made another change. Let's see if now

Yes! It works fine now. Thank You! :)

Ivanes82 has reacted to this post.
Ivanes82
Cita de impactband4u el 7 de septiembre de 2021, 12:00 am

@ivanes82

Si puedo sugerirle que ponga un botón manual en el que podamos hacer clic para buscar actualizaciones del programa, será genial, porque a veces uso el programa sin conexión.

The program should check if there is internet and then if the update file is available. This is where it fails. I'll do what you suggest.

Vadim and impactband4u have reacted to this post.
Vadimimpactband4u
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?