VisualNEO Web. Version 19.11.7 released - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Web. Version 19.11.7 released

IMPORTANT: THIS IS A MAJOR VERSION UPDATE

Free update for those who bought or updated their license in the last three months:
The update is free only for users who have purchased VisualNEO Web within the last three months (after 2019 August 11).
In order to get your new registration key please send us an email including your Purchase ID and System ID (shown in startup window). Note that there has been a major change in the registration and protection system (more information here)

50% discount code for those who already have a license:
Users who purchased previously will get a 50% discount code.
To get the discount code just send us an email with your Purchase ID.

The new version includes a lot of new functionalities, improvements and bug fixes.

Software: VisualNEO Web
Version: 19.11.7

This is a major version update with many improvements:

• New Error Handling Commands (Try, Catch, Throw and Finally).
  • New Date Object management commands (DateInputGetYear, DateInputGetMonth and DateInputGetDay).
  • New LoopObject and Continue commands in Conditional section.
  • New ArraySuffle command in Variables section.

Properties:
Improved support for CSS units.

New Plugins:
neo3d (31 new actions) Allows runtime 3d drawing, animation and manipulation in SVG or Canvas.
neo3dModel (10 new actions) Allows easy 3d model views in .glb format (Microsoft Paint 3D compatible)
neoDatePicker (2 new actions) Advanced date picker.
neoTones (3 new actions) Runtime sound and music notes generation.

Updated online help:
Check it out here

Some minor bug fixes.

You can download the new version from the downloads section.
Please let me know if you have any question.
Thank you very much for your support.

Vadim and CDY@44 have reacted to this post.
VadimCDY@44

I am confused by Purchase Id and System Id. Do these relate to the Registration Number and Version Number? If not, where can I find this information?

Thanks

Hi @bguk

I am confused by Purchase Id and System Id. Do these relate to the Registration Number and Version Number? If not, where can I find this information?

The Purchase Id was sended to you by email at the moment of purchasing. It allows us to check to date of purchase.
If you can't find it, just send us an email and we will find it looking for your email.

System ID is shown in the new version startup window. A sample image is attached.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

I have updated the installer executable.
Now the Language Editor tool should work again.
Also some false antivirus positives should have disappeared.
Thank you!

CDY@44 has reacted to this post.
CDY@44

Hi Luis,

I confirm that the false Antivirus Positive in VisualNeoWin has gone, but it's normal that the installer don´t let me chose where to install the software ?.

Regards.

Thank you @lesanch

it's normal that the installer don´t let me chose where to install the software ?

Yes it's normal. The installer detects the default Windows folder for software installation.
Regards.

Hi Luis, the problem is that the installer is trying to install the software in an external drive, in a removable hard drive and not in my default C:

Regards.

Darbdenral has reacted to this post.
Darbdenral

Yes, I don't install to C: either, many laptops come configured like this..  Always keep OS drive as free as possible and apps on second drive.

That's strange because the installer doesn't try to use C: but the default software installation folder.
Please take a look here:

Change Default Installation Folder in Windows:
https://www.itechtics.com/change-default-installation-folder-windows-10/

Let me know if this solves the issue.
Regards.

Hola @luishp,

Quería saber si se ha incluido la acción de arrastrar y soltar con colision de objetos o simplemente la colisión de objetos.

Gracias.

Hola @rrey,

No aun no, pero intentaré que sea lo próximo que incluyamos en la siguiente actualización menor gratuita.
Gracias por la paciencia.

Muchas gracias.

Hola Luis, te pido por favor y por la Santa Purísima no te me olvides de la conectividad con Oracle en los próximos releases :-D

Hola Luis, te pido por favor y por la Santa Purísima no te me olvides de la conectividad con Oracle en los próximos releases :-D

@lesanch el mayor problema es que no dispongo de acceso a ninguna base de datos Oracle para poder hacer pruebas.
En relaidad debería bastar con cambiar algunos parámetros en el archivo neofuncions.php que hay en el plugin neoPHP. Es decir, que debería ser relativamente sencillo, pero no tengo manera de probarlo.

Hi!
if you read the news we had no access to internet for more than 6 days in Iran, sadly.
i connected just now and i came to say that i'm happy to see how VisualNEO is active!
Thank you Luis, i don't know i can ever come to site again or not... (seems they want to make us another North Korea)

also if anyone can sign this petition i'll be glad! (sorry if this is not right place Luis)
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/helping-people-iran-giving-them-access-internet

Good Luck anyways! :)

@noyzen I feel really sad about the situation in Iran.
I have already signed the petition.
Wish you, your family and your country all the best.
Regards.

noyzen has reacted to this post.
noyzen
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?