Parsing-posting - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Parsing-posting

Hello!
Is it possible to implement using VisualNEO Web the following functionality:
- parsing data from the site
- posting data to the site
- authorization on the site
- filling out forms on the site
- handling pop-ups on the site
- processing data from a file (txt, csv)
Can a program automate familiar user actions through a browser?

thanks

Hi @Roman,

All that, can be done with VisualNeoWeb. I recommed you to review some of the greats examples inside the forum. With VisualNeoWeb you can even work with others backend programming lenguages like Python, PHP, Ruby, etc... and Javascript in frontend of course. Calling javascript subroutines inside the program, format with CSS3 and a large etc.. Work with databases. Exists a large amount of plugins developed by this excelent community that brings extra and powerfull funtionalities.

The principal here is the agility and easy in development, you will be creating webs, programs and anything in an incredible speed with minimum efforts.

Regards,

Sam

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

Thank you Sam. it is usually assumed that there are some significant limitations to visual programming

And one moment. do I understand correctly that if I need a web-based desktop application in the future, I’d better direct all my efforts into studying the functional VisualNeoWeb and that this fork will dominate in the future, in comparison with VisualNeoWin. that is, the functional VisualNeoWeb overlaps the functionality VisualNeoWin

Hi @roman!

Hello!
Is it possible to implement using VisualNEO Web the following functionality:
- parsing data from the site
- posting data to the site
- authorization on the site
- filling out forms on the site
- handling pop-ups on the site
- processing data from a file (txt, csv)
Can a program automate familiar user actions through a browser?

thanks

Yes it's possible. Please take a look at the included samples and also to the YouTube Channel tutorials to get an idea about what's possible using VisualNEO Web. In fact you can extend it with any web technology.

Best regards.

And one moment. do I understand correctly that if I need a web-based desktop application in the future, I’d better direct all my efforts into studying the functional VisualNeoWeb and that this fork will dominate in the future, in comparison with VisualNeoWin. that is, the functional VisualNeoWeb overlaps the functionality VisualNeoWin

@roman VisualNEO Web is evolving quite quickly and right now it can compile to web based PWA applications, mobile PhoneGap apps and desktop (Windows, LINUX and MacOS X) NWjs (NodeJS and Chromium) based apps.

Best regards.

Thank you very much Luis!

Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?