PluginInfo - Page 2 - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

PluginInfo

PreviousPage 2 of 2

For Windows 10 and later systems...

Language preferences > Language > Administrative language settings > Change system locale... > Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support

After rebooting, hieroglyphs should appear instead of questions. These characters can already be without problems using an online translator to translate into your language.

Since the Russian is not necessary to read you, then I think this will be quite enough to translate the plug-in description to your language.

Well, if someone needs a Russian language, then pop-up tips will be displayed correctly.

Vadim and Bonez have reacted to this post.
VadimBonez

I'm on Win8.1    Is there some way I can get an English output there?

Thanks @mishem

@rcohen

Where question marks appear, the text is in Russian (Cyrillic alphabet). Next to it is a column in the Latin alphabet. If the lines for your language are empty or contain text in another language, you can always translate to your language using the built-in online translator.
In order to display the Cyrillic alphabet instead of the questions, you need to install additionally the Russian language on your computer and switch it as the main language in the regional settings. Perhaps there are some other options, but I have not found them yet.

@mishem,

Thanks for the clarification ... I understand.

And thanks for the app.  It's very useful

mishem has reacted to this post.
mishem
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?