VisualNEO Web. Version 20.11.2 released - Page 2 - Forum

Forum Navigation
VisualNEO Products: Web, Win and PixelNEO
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Web. Version 20.11.2 released

Hi @Gaev,

With only this: "The plan was to deliver results in one of microseconds, seconds, minutes, hours, days or years ... either as a decimal or an integer value". Will  be more than great and useful , there is no any adicional need i guess.

Thank you so much for your support.

Regards,

Sam.

@lesanch

I will pivot my priorities to deliver v 1.5 (beta) with this one additional command ... coming soon to a VisualNEOWeb facility near you :-))

Hi @gaev, you rock. Really thanks for the effort, by the way, the best notice you gave me today is you are working on a plugin for charts :-)))

Best regards,

Sam

@lesanch

I have developed the requested enhancement to the neoDate plugin that will allow you to get the difference between two dates.

You can download and test this functionality from here https://visualneo.com/forum/topic/neodate-plugin-added-neodatedifference#postid-7680

Million thanks Gaev. You are the Best...

@gaev

Hi how are you
It would be very good to include in your plugin the fact of being able to add or subtract days
to a given date
You have already taught me the way to do it,
half java script sometimes works well for me and sometimes not,
I don't know why that happens but if it were included in the plugin it would be great

@gustavo1973

It would be very good to include in your plugin the fact of being able to add or subtract days
to a given date

It is included ... via the neoDateChange command ... in the accompanying Tutorial, on the neoDateChange page, you will see plenty of examples, including buttons for subtracting 20 days and adding 370 days to a given date.

The typical command would look like ...

neoDateChange [gkDateObject] "day" "By" "45"

You need precede this with the neoDateCreate command to create the date object from one of many date string formats ... and follow this with the neoDateAsString to convert the result to a string in a desired format.

Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?