VisualNEO Web. Version 21.12.22 released - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Web. Version 21.12.22 released

Page 1 of 2Next

IMPORTANT: THIS IS A MAJOR VERSION UPDATE

Free update for those who bought or updated their license in the last three months:
The update is free only for users who have purchased VisualNEO Web or an update within the last three months (after 2021 september 20). If you are elegible for a free update please send us an email with your Purchase ID asking for a free upgrade. Please be pacient. Meanwhile you will enjoy a full version 30 days free trial.

50% discount code for those who already have a license:
Users who purchased previously will get a 50% discount code.
If you don't get the discount code in your email within a few days just send us an email with your Purchase ID.

The new version includes a lot of new functionalities, improvements and bug fixes.

The most important new functionality is neoCms: a Headless Content Management System based on Cockpit.
To use it you will need both: neoCms plugin and neoCms php script available as a separate download on the Downloads section.

Software: VisualNEO Web
Version: 21.12.21

This is a major version update with many improvements:

Core updates:

New core commands (See upated help file for more info)

• PreventInstallPrompt (PWA custom install)
    • ShowInstallPrompt (PWA custom install)
    • AddFont (install a font file)
    • AlertBoxEx (customized alerts)
    • MessageBoxEx (customized message box)
    • NumberToString
    • NumberToLocaleString (Regional number representation)
    • SetFocusGlowColor (Changes the default blue focus glow color on all input text objects)

New properties

• capture (Allows a FileInput Object camera access on mobile devices)
    • enctype ('multipart' option allows a Form Object to send binary files)
    • text-transform (uppercase, lowercase, capitalize)
    • letter-spacing
    • word-spacing

Default Theme changes

• No BootStrap theme installed by default: Flat neutral design.
    • Custom Dialogs will appear centered on the screen instead of on the upper side.

New method to call subroutines and commands from JavaScript

• neo.subroutine(parameter);

neoPhp Server updated

• Optimized so it can run neoCms php script locally. neoCms is a Customized Cockpit based Headless Content Management System.

New Plugins:

• neoCms (Use with neoCms php script. Customized Cockpit based Headless Content Management System)
  • neoPusher (Use with Pusher services and server side neoPusher php script for basic real time communication)
  • neoEdit (Complete WYSIWYG text editor)
  • neoGoogleFonts (Load many Google Fonts at a time with the official Google Script)
  • neoTopMenu (Add a header menu to your applications easily)

Updated Plugins:

• geolocation (now includes real time continue geolocation commands)
  • neoSql (now includes a new command to search into JSON variables: neoSqlJson)

Fixed Bugs:

• Language code is now visible.

Updated documentation:

• Available online, in .PDF and in .CHM formats (available under MyDocuments\VisualNeoWeb\Documentation folder) .

You can download the new version from the downloads section.

Please let me know if you have any issues or questions.
Thank you very much for your support!

UPDATE: 2021/12/22 (21.12.22 to fix a problem with the language code visualization and an update neoSql plugin.)

Vadim, Ivanes82 and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
VadimIvanes82farhad2008CDY@44noyzenroccocoglianoKrakerman

@luishp

Yay for the new big update!!!

Thank you so much Luis, for your dedication and creativity in developing the program!!!

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

Great @luishp!!!
VisualNeo Web is confirmed as an excellent product for the rapid development of web applications, in my opinion one of the best, constantly updated and with excellent support.

Thank you so much Luis

luishp

Hi @luishp,

Each update is really a pleasure! Thank you Luis for your hard work !
I'm sure it's appreciated by all of us! VisualNeo Web, what a wonderful adventure!

Best regards,

luishp

Just purchased the license three days ago and already a big update with cool new features.  Thank you @luishp !

luishp

@eduardovolpi please remember to send me an email with your purchase information so I can send you the new registration key.
Thank you!

Quote from luishp on December 21, 2021, 2:44 pm

@eduardovolpi please remember to send me an email with your purchase information so I can send you the new registration key.
Thank you!

I just did it through the contact form on the site.  :-)

@eduardovolpi sent! :)

EduardoVolpi has reacted to this post.
EduardoVolpi

@luishp

Disculpame Luis como hago para obtener esta nueva version?

Gracias

Saludos

@joferar333 te he enviado una nueva clave de registro a tu dirección de email.
Gracias a ti!

Very good work Luis ! but I'm depressed I bought my license on 15/9 ...:(
I will wait a little for the update.

Thank you in any case for your availability

Anxiously checking my e-mail.  LOL.  I am so glad to see so much added.  It's great to see this product continue to grow.

Thank you @luishp

Hello everyone!

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and the Holidays with a musical arrangement and video edit I made.

At Christmas 2010, my wife told me that she would like to hear a merry Christmas play by bells. So I made this arrangement.

Here is the Youtube link:  https://youtu.be/8ik9Y0Y7QNE

Good listening!

Roger :)

luishp, Vadim and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
luishpVadimCDY@44Neal StoneEduardoVolpi

Enhorabuena @luishp , estas haciendo un trabajo increíble. Definitivamente voy a dar el paso, y voy a adquirir también visualneo web. El plugin @neoCms me ha fascinado y le da un potencial enorme a visualneo web.

Lo dicho, muchas gracias por tu trabajo, y el de tu equipo.

luishp

Hi @ivanes82,
You won't regret taking the plunge. VisualNeo Web is a truly extraordinary tool!

luishp and Ivanes82 have reacted to this post.
luishpIvanes82

@luishp I just purchased VNWeb this month but asking for system id to purchase again. I sent a message in via the Contact Form this morning.

Thanks

@krakerman please check your email. Thanks!

Krakerman has reacted to this post.
Krakerman

Got it! :)

Thank you sir!

luishp

I have published a minor update 21.12.22 to fix a problem with the language code visualization and an update into neoSql plugin.
Thank you all!

Krakerman has reacted to this post.
Krakerman

@luishp

I just bought 21.12.21 yesterday. Do I need to redo the install and reg again? I'm sure I will be delving into Sql here soon enough.

Page 1 of 2Next
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?