VisualNEO Web. Version 21.12.22 released - Page 2 - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Web. Version 21.12.22 released

PreviousPage 2 of 2

@pauljonestindall just download and reinstall :)

Thanks. Will do.

@luishp Fantastic update as always!

Just a quick UI question have the 'Run (from start)' and 'Run (from current page)' buttons been removed from the tool bar?

Again great job and Merry Christmas/ happy holidays to you all.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

To those considering VisualNeo or those who just started, you will find this by far the best and easiest development environment.  The cost is by far one of the lowest you pay for something so powerful.  Most environments I have looked at were monthly subscription and you had to be connected to the internet for them to work as they were web based. I have seen subscriptions that were very expensive for what their environment did.

The flexibility to create desktop apps, phone apps, Chrome apps and create some fun and awesome web pages stands out.  Find me another design system that let's you do that, that is affordable and easy to use as VisualNeo.  Trust me I checked just to see what there was to compare too and while I found some cool design systems, they didn't have the ease and flexibility of VisualNeo.

Christmas is here so buy yourself a present. :)

luishp, Vadim and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
luishpVadimmjmooremishemCN_IcemanAnthony LaTorreroccocogliano

@neal-stone would you be so kind to copy/paste your comment as a product review at the end of this page?
https://visualneo.com/product/visualneo-web

Thanks so much!!

Just a quick UI question have the 'Run (from start)' and 'Run (from current page)' buttons been removed from the tool bar?

@mjmoore yes, as it's IE based and doesn't support many plugins, I have hidden it a little bit so newcommers don't get scared :)

mjmoore has reacted to this post.
mjmoore

Done.  Was just thinking that.

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

@luishp
I tried to send an upgrade request using my Tencent email address but it seems to have been returned to me.
I've used Gmail to send it instead

Best regards

@romxie2 your reg key has been sent right now :)
Thank you!

Hi,@luishp

Thank you so much.

Regards

luishp

Ciao! @luishp,

I believe this is the most powerful update for VisualNeo Web yet, it just keeps getting better!

Just purchased.. ;)

Thank you & Merry Christmas!

luishp
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?