VisualNEO Web. Version 21.7.9 released - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Web. Version 21.7.9 released

IMPORTANT: THIS IS A MAJOR VERSION UPDATE

Free update for those who bought or updated their license in the last three months:
The update is free only for users who have purchased VisualNEO Web or an update within the last three months (after 2021 april 10). If you are elegible for a free update you will get a new registration key in your email within the next days. Please be pacient. Meanwhile you will enjoy a full version 30 days free trial.

50% discount code for those who already have a license:
Users who purchased previously will get a 50% discount code.
If you don't get the discount code in your email within a few days just send us an email with your Purchase ID.

The new version includes a lot of new functionalities, improvements and bug fixes.

Software: VisualNEO Web
Version: 21.7.9

This is a major version update with many improvements:

Core updates:

• New neoEdge export option. Now you can use VisualNEO Win commands from VisualNEO Web Windows Desktop apps (Click here for more information)
  • AngularJS updated to version 1.8.2
  • JQuery updated to version 3.6.0
  •  New core commands (See upated help file for more info Thank you @reinier !!!)

• SetAppTitle
      • SetAppDescription
      • AddCSS
      • RemoveOnKeyDown
      • TextToClipboard
      • ClipboardToVar
      • GetSelectedText
  • Updated French translation (Thank you @phil78 !!!)

New Plugins:

•   neoEdge (Use most VisualNEO Win commands from VisualNEO Web (Click here for more information)
  •   neoChart (Create interactive animated charts. Click here for more info. Thank you @gaev !!!)
  •   neoNoSleep (Prevent mobile devices going to sleep. Click here for more info)
  •   neoAnimationOnScroll (Only for responsive Apps. Show content on scroll with different animation options)
  •   neoFileSystem (Use Desktop file system to read or save data directly to files and folders on the user's device. Click here for more info)

Updated Plugins:

•   neoPhp (With some bug fixes and better support for WAMP and Laragon. Thank you @jesus-marcos-san-miguel !!!)

Bug fixes:

• "custom-attr" property is now available for all objects and not only for Containers.

You can download the new version from the downloads section.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much for your support.

Vadim, HPW and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
VadimHPWfarhad2008CDY@44asmatPalamarRomanindraynroccocogliano

So goooooood !!!! Thank you !!

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

Time to play! thanks!

luishp

Very cool update!!! Really inspiring possibilities!!!

luishp and Roman have reacted to this post.
luishpRoman

The use of NeoEdge with VisualNeo Win and Web opens a new horizon of possibilities. The person who invented this is super cool and very smart. I see her already laughing as she throws flowers at him.

It is so beautiful to have people like that on earth.  You have to be proud of you!

Well done to the team. It's very clever and awesome.

I can't wait to see part two of the NeoEdge tutorial.

Thank you !!!

luishp

This is awesome! Being able to use Neo Web & Win inside compiled publications is huge...

Dosen't get any better than this...

Many thanks to the good people who made this possible.

luishp

Wow! Incredible!
Can't wait to test the enhancements.
Congratulations on your dedication!

luishp

Hi,@luishp

Great, Thank You .

Regards

Do I need to purchase and upgrade cause now I am in trial mode?  How do I fix this?

Never mind I got it but now can't seem to delete previous comment.  Great job by the way.

luishp

Thank you!

Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?