VisualNEO Win. Version 21.9.9 - Page 3 - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Win. Version 21.9.9

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

Yes, for some reason the file (by FileWrite command, VisualNEO Win) is created in Cyrillic/Macintosh encoding (looked in Notepad++).

And NeoBook saves (by FileWrite command) in Hebrew/ISO 8859-8 for some reason (I looked in Notepad++).

Hello,

I am not aware off any changes in the system settings.

But what do you mean exactly with the 'file entry' ?

Regards

Hans-Peter

Then the problem is in the system. Similar problems began with the release of new systems. If the keyboard layout is English, Cyrillic characters are transmitted via the clipboard in hieroglyphic characters. Sometimes when you paste text from the clipboard, for example, into a VisualNeo object, it is displayed correctly but after a while and for absolutely unknown reasons, i.e. it can't be traced, it turns into hieroglyphics. Sometimes it is restored with a simple click, sometimes you have to open the object properties and close it. Apparently, such problems occur when writing data to a file using the FileWrite command.

Hello,

On which windows version does this happen?

Regards

Hans-Peter

I got 10, Vadim got 7.

Well, I didn't have to wait long to show you. The window was rolled up. Unfolded and here's the bottom line:

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Clicking an object is not enough. I had to open the properties window and close it. Everything fell into place. This started with the newer versions of the system, back in NeoBook.

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset204 Arial;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1440\margr1440\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f0\fs20\cf0 \'ce\'ef\'e8\'f1\'e0\'ed\'e8\'e5:}}}

I'm not good with RTF, but it seems to me that in the Text/Script objects, too much unnecessary information. For example, what is above is contained in the object with the inscription: Описание:

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\pard{\ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f0\fs20\cf0 \'ce\'ef\'e8\'f1\'e0\'ed\'e8\'e5:}}}

A line like this displays the same thing. Again, though, I don't understand any of this. :)

Uploaded files:

@mishem
@hpw

The appearance of unreadable characters when copying via the clipboard is the result of a keyboard layout mismatch. If you copy Russian text to the clipboard, the Russian keyboard layout should be active. And vice versa, when the English text is copied to the clipboard, the English keyboard layout should be active. In this case, everything is copied correctly. I have got used to it when I have to copy it to the clipboard programmatically. I check and when I need to change the layout with plugin zmFunctions (and set it back after copying, if I changed it), so it's solvable.

Above I wrote about the problem with the encoding of the created file - it's another problem. When you create a text file using the command FileWrite in the file created by this command, the encoding is incorrect if you write Russian letters in the file. The same happens if you first create an empty file with the command FileWrite (in this case, the file will be created in ANSI encoding), but if you add data in Russian, then the encoding is flipped, then to Macintosh, then as I have now in Hebrew. But it seems to be an encoding recognition problem in Notepad++, not a VisualNEO Win problem. As I was writing this post, I kept testing. I've now opened the txt file I'm creating in regular notepad and it displays the Russian font correctly.
@hpw , I apologize, I think it's a false alarm.

luishp has reacted to this post.
luishp

I think it's a false alarm.

Good to know. ;-)

luishp

@hpw

Maybe it's a small bug in the program. Please check it out.
If you comment out a line in the main menu using the context menu (by selecting "Comment/Uncomment" in it), the action is not saved. And if you put a dot at the beginning of the line using the keyboard, the result is saved. I recorded a short video to explain this.
This behavior of the program is reproduced by mishem as well.

In NeoBook 5.8.7 everything is the same. Through the context menu, the comment is not saved.

Uploaded files:
luishp

Hello,

Yes, it is bug. Have to look.

Regards,

Hans-Peter

luishp

One small step to greatness,
I also started my great little step

Uploaded files:
Sinesi Giuseppe, luishp and Vadim have reacted to this post.
Sinesi GiuseppeluishpVadim

@ romxie2

How is the program called and where can I download?

Read the vocabulary in VisualNeoWin.exe via SDL Passolo and export VisualNeoWin.chs after the Chineseization is complete
This process does not destroy any files

By:Sorry, my English is very poor

Uploaded files:
luishp and Vadim have reacted to this post.
luishpVadim

@romxie2

This is impressive! VisualNEO Win in Chinese! Super!!! I wish you finish the translation and enjoy the result!

luishp

I actually produced a highly finished version in the year
But I encountered some bugs, so I'm taking my time and correcting it little by little.

Uploaded files:
luishp and Vadim have reacted to this post.
luishpVadim

@romxie2

Unfortunately I don't speak Chinese, but it looks very nice! Bravo!

@hpw

Hello,

I remember when it was possible to hide variables in the debugger using the % symbol in the beginning of a variable name. Can't we get that opportunity back? Or maybe it can be done somehow now and I just don't know about it?
It was convenient to hide certain variables while testing, thereby freeing up space in the debugger. Or you could assign your own global variables which would also not need to be displayed in the debugger.

Hello,

On page 1 of this thread:

[*/*PluginFileList]

;-)

Regards

Hans-Peter

luishp, mishem and danito have reacted to this post.
luishpmishemdanito
PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?