VisualNEO Win. Version 21.9.9 - Page 4 - Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

VisualNEO Win. Version 21.9.9

PreviousPage 4 of 4

@hpw

Thank you. I didn't see the elephant.

And how would you find out the whole list of hidden variables? So as not to accidentally change the existing ones.

@hpw

I apologize for intruding...

Action IniWrite

If you pass an empty key name, an error appears

Access violation at address 77080E28 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address 0040553D

I think new users will not be able to guess what the problem is if the parameter is passed in a variable and it is empty.

Also, if the path is transmitted incorrectly, an error in German appears. Is it possible in the future to move such messages in the file resources into strings, so that they can be translated into another language?

Hello,

And how would you find out the whole list of hidden variables? So as not to accidentally change the existing ones.

Cuurently I do not know how to get the whole list. Do we need that?

There are only a few from the core and some from plugins. Wasn't their designed to use secret variables from plugins?

You should know your own one's.

Regards

Hans-Peter

Hello,

Also, if the path is transmitted incorrectly, an error in German appears. Is it possible in the future to move such messages in the file resources into strings, so that they can be translated into another language?

I have to check. It its come from core-source then it is possible to move them to resource strings.

Regards

Hans-Peter

Do we need that?

I'm trying to make a project that all the inscriptions, tips in the project to replace the variables, and then at the start of the program to load these variables as needed the desired program language. That's why I am wondering how to correctly prevent variable conflicts, because I want to use */* as a prefix.

PreviousPage 4 of 4
Open chat
Do you need more info?
Hi, do you have any doubt?